Studies on botulinum toxin and Hyperhidrosis
- A double-blind, randomized, comparative study of Dysport’s Botox® in primary palmar hyperhidrosis.
M.SIMONETTA MOREAU, C.CAUHEPE,* J.P.MAGUES* AND J.M.SENARD†
Accepted for publication 27 March 2003
- Botulinum toxin type A in treatment of bilateral primaryaxillary hyperhidrosis: randomised, double-blind, parallel group, placebo controlled trial.
M Naumann, N J Lowe, on behalf of the Hyperhidrosis Clinical Study Group
- High-dose of botulinum toxin type A therapy for axillary hyperhidrosis markedly prolongs the relapse-free interval.
Uwe Wollina, MD, Theodor Karamfilov, MD, and Helga Konrad, MD Jena, Germany
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis with botulinum toxin.
Richard G. Glogau, MD
Department of Dermatology, University of California at San Francisco
- Axillary Hyperhidrosis Shown Responsive to Botox®.
Study by Dr. M K Naumann
Story by Nancy Walsh
Compilation of studies: